Creating a website is the first and very important step. However, it is not enough. Website promotion and SEO should be your next goal.
Promoting your WordPress website is essential to attract visitors, increase engagement, and ultimately achieve your goals, whether it’s to sell products, provide information, or create a community. Here are some essential steps you can take to promote your new WordPress website. The goal is to improve the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of your website. You can select all of them or any combination:
- Installation of Google Tag Manager (2h)
- Installation and configuration of Rank Math SEO plugin (2h)
- Registration to Webmaster Tools and Sitemap submission
- Google Search Console (1h)
- Bing webmaster tools (1h)
- Yandex webmaster tools (1h)
- Installation and configuration of GA Google Analytics to add Googe Analytics tracking code (1h)
- Blog creation (2h)
- Installation and configuration of Social Media Sharing Plugins (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) (2h)
- Installation and configuration of Email marketing plugins for MailChimp – RSS Newsletter creation (3h)
- One-hour training on the above tools (1h)
There are no reviews yet.